These 2 Ingredient Weight Watchers Bagels are a game changer. Just 3 points each on the Freestyle program. All of my Weight Watchers friends have been raving about these and with good reason!
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- 1 cup Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 Egg for egg wash
- Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 1 cup of self rising flour and 1 cup of Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt in a bowl until a dough starts to form.
- Turn dough on a lightly floured surface and brush your hands with a bit of flour.
- Knead and divide into 4 parts.
- Roll out each dough ball to form a rope and pinch the ends of each rope together to make a circle. You will have four bagels.
- Beat one egg and brush over the bagels and sprinkle with Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel seasoning.
- Bake at 350 degrees on a pan sprayed with cooking spray for 23 minutes and 500 degrees for 2 minutes so the tops can brown.