These perfect keto chocolate cherry fat bomb bars are a quick and easy no bake recipe made with four ingredients. A delicious cherry coconut filling covered in chocolate, they are made with no added sugar, and the healthy paleo vegan fat bomb!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 5 Minutes | Total Time: 10 Minutes | Servings: 20 Bars | Calories: 200kcal
- 2 1/4 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried cherries * See notes
- 1/4 cup keto maple syrup ** See notes
- 1 cup coconut butter melted
- 2 cups keto chocolate chips
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add your unsweetened shredded coconut with dried cherries and blend until just mixed. Pour into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your coconut butter with your sticky sweetener of choice. Pour into the dry mixture and mix until well combined. Transfer to a lined 8 x 8-inch pan and press firmly in place. Freeze for 20-30 minutes, or until firm.
- Once firm, use a lightly wet, sharp knife and slice into 20 bars. Melt your chocolate chips of choice. Moving quickly, use two forks to dip each cherry coconut bar in the melted chocolate and ensure it is evenly coated. Repeat the process and refrigerate until the chocolate firms up.
- To keep this keto, I used 1/4 teaspoon cherry extract and 1 teaspoon pink pitaya powder. You can adjust this according to taste.
- ** Maple syrup or honey (not strictly vegan) are my preferred sweeteners. To keep it keto-friendly, I use monk fruit sweetened maple syrup.
- No Bake Paleo Vegan Chocolate Cherry Fat bombs should be kept refrigerated at all times.
- They are freezer friendly, but wrap each bar individually to avoid them sticking together and getting freezer burns.
Serving: 1 Bar | Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 16g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 57mg | Fiber: 4g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 3g