These are SO easy and delicious! The chocolate on top is optional, but it seems like an obvious choice.
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Servings: 5 Donuts
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon monk fruit powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil for paleo version
- 2 eggs
- melted Midnight Coconut dark chocolate optional
- Evolved Unsweetened Roasted Coconut Butter optional
- Preheat your oven to 350℉.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl with a whisk. Set aside.
- Mash the blueberries and lemon juice with a fork.
- Add blueberry mash, melted butter, and eggs to the dry ingredient bowl. Whisk until it becomes a sticky, thick dough.
- Use a piping bag to pipe the dough into a greased donut pan (we used coconut oil spray) and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and top with Unsweetened Roasted Coconut Butter, melted Midnight Coconut or anything you desire. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204 | Calories from Fat: 171 | Total Fat: 19g – 29% | Saturated Fat: 9g – 45% | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 86mg – 29% | Sodium: 96mg – 4% | Total Carbohydrate: 9g – 3% | Dietary Fiber: 5g – 20% | Sugars: 1g | Protein: 7g -14%