This coconut cheesecake is for coconut lovers, as well as cheesecake fans. The low carb cheesecake is so light and fluffy that you will find it hard to eat only one piece.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes | Cook Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes | Total Time: 1 Hour 40 Minutes |Chilling Time: 4 Hours | Servings: 18 Squares | Calories: 369 kcal
- 5 cups Almond flour
- 5 cups Coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons Erythritol or low carb sweetener
- 10 tablespoons Butter, melted unsalted
- 5 teaspoon Salt
- 32 oz Cream cheese softened
- 5 cup Erythritol or low carb sweetener
- 2 tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 6 Eggs
- 2 cup Coconut cream
- 1 cup Cream Whipping/Heavy
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Cover the bottom of an 8- inch cake tin with silver foil, ensuring that it comes up to the sides too. You don’t want any water to get into the tin when baking it! (I used a square tin but you could use a circular one).
- In a bowl, mix the almond flour, coconut flour, butter, erythritol and salt together until blended. Almost like breadcrumbs.
- Press this mixture down into the cake tin. Smooth out evenly and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Cool and place in the fridge.
- Beat the cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer or whisk until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the erythritol and beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, making sure the mixture is smooth.
- Add the vanilla, salt, coconut cream and heavy cream. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the cake tin on top of the base.
- Place the cake tin into a large baking pan and fill with hot water so it comes up to about ⅔rds of the side of the cake tin.
- Bake for an hour and 20 minutes until the cheesecake is firm to the touch.
- Cool in the oven with the door slightly open to avoid cracking. Then chill overnight.
- Remove from the tin, decorate, eat and enjoy!
Per Square: Calories: 369 | Fat: 34.6g | Protein: 9.1g | Total Carb: 8g | Fiber: 3g | Net Carbs: 5g