You will love these scrumptious low-carb keto cookies including peanut butter, vanilla extract, an egg, and some sugar substitute.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time:15 mins | Total Time: 25 minutes | Servings: 12 | Yield: 12 cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine peanut butter, sweetener, egg, and vanilla extract in a bowl; mix well until a dough is formed.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet and press down twice with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in the the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: Calories: 133.4 | Protein: 5.9g 12% DV | Carbohydrates: 12.4g 4% DV | Fat: 11.2g 17% DV | Cholesterol: 15.5mg 5% DV | Sodium: 104.6mg 4% DV