This recipe for Keto Peanut Butter Cookies uses almond flour and produces the perfect low carb peanut butter cookie for anyone doing keto.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cooking Time:12 Minutes | Total Time: 17 Minutes | Servings: 16 | Yield: 16 cookies
- 1 cup sugar-free all natural peanut butter
- ½ cup of unsalted softened butter
- 1 cup of granulated sugar substitute
- 1 egg , room temperature
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepares cookie sheet by lightly greasing or line with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat well the peanut butter, butter, sugar substitute, and egg.
- To this batter add the almond flour and baking powder and salt. Stir the mixture until fully incorporated.
- Drop by the tablespoon or small cookie scoop of dough to form little balls and place on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Once the dough balls are on the cookie sheet, flatten them with the tines of a fork and to make a crisscross design.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven until lightly brown around the edges around 10-12 min.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before eating and storing as these cookies can be very fragile.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to five days or freeze for up to 3 weeks.
Per Serving: Calories: 145 | Protein: 5.1g | Carbohydrates: 3.5g | Total Fat: 13.3g | Saturated Fat: 4.7g | Fiber: 1.1g | Net Carbohydrates: 2.4g