Philly cheesesteak sandwich in a crispy shell and made with ground beef!
Prep: 25 mins
Cook: 35 mins
Total: 1 hr
Yield: 24 egg rolls
- ¾ cup vegetable oil for frying
Per Serving: 133 calories; protein 7.2g; carbohydrates 6g; fat 8.9g; cholesterol 28.3mg; sodium 330.3mg.
For the wrappers
- In a food processor, add coconut flour, almond flour, salt, baking powder, and xanthan gum. Pulse a few times until well mixed. Use your hand to mix everything if a food processor is not available.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and whisk. Add the egg, apple cider vinegar, and water to the food processor. Mix until dough forms (or knead until dough forms).
- Remove dough from the food processor, wrap with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 10-20 minutes. By this time, the dough should still be pliable and no longer be sticky.
- Take two sheets of parchment paper, place the dough ball and roll out thinly (about less than 1/8 inch thick).
- Cut dough into squares (4×4 inch). Roll the dough scraps again to make more wrappers (about 10 wrappers)