Creamy Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake can be made into a bar or bars and makes the BEST keto dessert this fall.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 40 Minutes | Total Time: 50 Minutes | Servings: 9 slices | Calories: 291kcal
- 2 cups (16 oz) cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1 cup pumpkin puree canned or steamed pumpkin *see note
- 2 large Eggs at room temperature
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice mix *see note
To make the base:
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper or grease with butter; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine melted butter and erythritol, mix until fully blended. Add almond flour and pumpkin spice; stir until combined.
- Transfer mixture to 8×8 pan and press evenly mixture on the bottom of the pan. Cook in the oven for 10 mins, then set aside to cool.
To make the filling:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and Erythritol until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla, and spices. Beat together until well combined.
- Pour into crust. Spread out evenly and bake for 40 minutes or until the edges are firm but the middle still jiggles slightly (it will appear dry completely across the top). Remove from the oven and let sit for 10-15 minutes then cover with plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours before slicing.
- To make your own pumpkin puree: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Cut the pumpkin in half, stem to base. Remove seeds and pulp. Cover each half with foil. Bake foil side up, 45 min – 1 hour, or until tender. Scrape pumpkin meat from shell halves and puree in a blender. Strain to remove any remaining stringy pieces.
- To make your own pumpkin spice: Combine 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves, 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger.
Serving: 1 slice | Calories: 291 kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 199mg | Potassium: 139mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 5045IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 1.2mg | Net Carb: 5g