This no bake peanut butter cheesecake is a delicious keto and low carb dessert that takes no time to make! Smooth, creamy, and loaded with peanut butter flavor, this keto peanut butter cheesecake can easily be made vegan!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 5 Minutes | Total Time: 15 Minutes | Servings: 12 Slices | Calories: 293kcal
- 1 9-inch Pie crust of choice * See notes
- 2 1/4 cups cream cheese dairy free, if needed
- 1 3/4 cups sugar free powdered sugar can use standard powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter smooth ** See notes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream can use vegan double cream
For the chocolate ganache
- 1 cup coconut cream full fat
- 1 cup chocolate chips of choice can use a chopped up chocolate bar
- Prepare your pie crust and press into 8 or 9-inch springform pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together your cream cheese with the powdered sugar until combined. Add your vanilla extract and peanut butter and continue beating, until smooth. Slowly add your heavy cream and beat until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Transfer your cheesecake filling onto the prepared pie crust and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- Once the peanut butter cheesecake has set, prepare your ganache by heating up your coconut cream (in the microwave or stovetop). Once warm, add your chocolate chips and let sit for 1-2 minutes, before whisking together until combined. Pour the ganache over the top of the cheesecake. Refrigerate
- *Refer to the content in the post for a homemade chocolate cookie pie crust used in the recipe.
- ** Smooth almond butter, sunflower seed butter, and tahini can also be used.
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake must be refrigerated at all times.
Make a chocolate crust
You can use your favorite 8-inch or 9-inch pie crust for the base. I made a simple chocolate pie crust, that requires no baking.
- To make: 1 1/2 cups crushed keto chocolate cookies, 6 tablespoons butter of choice (melted), 1-2 tablespoons sweetener (if you prefer a super sweet crust).
- In a large mixing bowl, add your ingredients and mix well. Transfer to an 8 or 9-inch pan and press into place. Refrigerate until firm.
Serving: 1Slice | Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 29g | Sodium: 239mg | Potassium: 206mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 717IU | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 3g