If you like simple recipes or looking for a yummy Keto treat, this recipe is for you. Learn how to make this easy Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff! So good and super simple!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Chill Time: 1 Hour | Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes | Servings: 8 | Calories: 206 kcal
- 1/3 Cup Boiling Water needs to be 1/3 after it is boiling not before the boil as it will evaporate.
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 oz Full Fat Cream Cheese room temp
- 1 Box Sugar Free Strawberry Gelatin Mix this will be 0.30 oz pack
- 3 Strawberries
- Remove strawberry stems and chop into small pieces and set aside.
- Mix whipping cream in large bowl with mixer on high speed until it forms a whip cream texture. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add about 3/4 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese and mix well. Set aside
- In small bowl or measuring cup, mix boiling water and gelatin mix together and mix until fully dissolved.
- Mix the gelatin mix into the cream cheese mixture. Mix well.
- Now fold in the rest of the whip cream and strawberries.
- Pour into loaf pan or glass food storage containers and cover. Place in fridge to chill for at least one hour.
Serving: 8 servings | Per Serving: Calories: 206 | Carbs: 3 | Fat: 20 | Protein: 2 | Sugar: 2