An easy 2-ingredient recipe for low carb keto chocolate coconut fat bombs! A thick layer of sugar-free chocolate topped with melted homemade coconut butter- The perfect keto snack or dessert to satisfy the sweet tooth! Paleo, Vegan.
Prep Time: 2 minutes| Cook Time: 2 Minutes | Total Time: 2 Minutes | Servings: 20 Pieces | Calories: 80kcal
- 2 cups chocolate of choice * See notes
- 1-2 cups coconut butter I used homemade
- Line an 8 x 8-inch loaf pan or bigger (don’t go more than 12 x 12) with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt your chocolate of choice. Pour into the lined loaf pan and refrigerate until firm.
- Ensure your coconut butter is smooth, creamy and spreadable. Pour the coconut butter over the cooled chocolate and spread evenly to ensure the entire loaf pan is covered.
- Refrigerate until firm. Once firm, lightly wet a very sharp knife and cut into 20 pieces. Be sure to cut in a swift motion, otherwise, the chocolate and coconut butter will separate.
- I used homemade keto chocolate as recommended within the post. You can use any chocolate of choice if you do not follow a ketogenic diet.
- Low Carb Keto Chocolate Coconut Fat Bombs (Paleo, Vegan) should be kept refrigerated, to ensure the coconut butter layer doesn’t become gritty and/or melt. It is also freezer friendly.
Serving: 1 Piece | Calories: 80 kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Potassium: 4mg | Fiber: 4g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.4mg | NET CARBS: 2g