Slightly spicy and tasty, this little bomb salon produces a ton of nutritional superstars from cinnamon, turmeric (with pepper), and MCT powder! Feel the inflammatory effects of an MCT fat bomb or two. This recipe is another way to add healthy fats to delicious fats. Pleasing the palate is not just that these thick bombs will work. The unexpected component packs an additional lack of benefits.
Black Sesame Seeds
Black sesame seeds are one of the most famous ancient spices for human beings. In general, sesame seeds are very valuable in their oil. Along with the MCT oil powder included in this recipe, black sesame lentils are a great source of energy for their high fat content. Healthy fats include polyunsaturated fatty acids and omega-6.
More Sesame Seed Benefits:
- Excellent source of vitamins and minerals
- Promotes bone health
- Lowers cholesterol
- Protects heart health
- Boosts nutrient absorption
- Improves blood pressure
- Helps you sleep better
- Alleviates anemia
- Improves eye health
- Relieves constipation and indigestion
You might be familiar with the famous phrase, “Open Sesame!” from Arabian Nights. Well, that line reflects the distinguishing feature of the sesame seed pod, which bursts open when it reaches maturity.
MCT FAT BOMB (ANTI-INFLAMMATORY)
This anti-inflammatory MCT fat bomb recipe is another way to incorporate healthy fats in a delicious treat super packed with great nutritional benefits.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes | Yield: 12
- 6 scoops Perfect Keto MCT oil powder
- 10 drops liquid Stevia
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- Pinch chinese five spice
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup warm water
- In a small bowl whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
- Add in the warm water and stir until well combined.
- Distribute the mix evenly between 12 silicone candy molds, about 1 tbsp per mold.
- Set in the freezer until hard.
- Keep them frozen until ready to eat, they will melt fast!