These 6 ingredients are incredibly easy to make gluten free and keto buffalo chicken Taquitos. These Taquitos have an amazing taste. They are high in fat and low in carbs. You can have them as a snack in the middle of an afternoon, or as a delicious Keto appetizer or as a side dish.
These Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos are loaded with flavor and provide a nutritious hit of healthy fats. They can be made with many variations. Instead of Franks Red you could use a keto BBQ sauce or you could add a little cream cheese and or jalapeños.
Prep time: 10 Minutes | Cooking time: 25 Minutes |Total time: 35 Minutes | Serves: 6 Taquitos
- 1 Cup Old Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
- ¼ Cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Melted Butter
- Pre heat oven to 400 F. In a small bowl mix the hot sauce and butter together. Pour over the shredded chicken. Then mix until the chicken is well coated. Place the chicken into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, stirring half way. Let cool for 10 minutes before making the cheese shells.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Using the cheese mixture make small balls, then place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake @ 400 F for 6-8 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Let the cheese shells cool for 1- 2 minutes. Flip the shells upside down, then place a few spoonfuls of the buffalo chicken on the edge of each shell. Tightly roll each one into a cigar shape. (You need to do this quite quickly, before the cheese hardens.)
- Note: To reheat these Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos, Preheat oven to 350 F. Bake for 6-8 minutes.
1 Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos = 1 Servings
Each Serving (Not Including Sauces): Calories: 257 | Fat: 16.9 g | Carbs: 1.2 g |Fiber: 0 g | Protein: 26 g