They also make a great go to dessert when you are invited to a cookout or family gathering and feel obligated to bring something but want to stay Keto.
Total Time: 90 Seconds
Cake (makes 1 serving)
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream (I use this)
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp vanilla (I use this)
- 5 Tbsp powdered erythritol (I use this)
- 1 Tbsp Low Carb Chocolate Chips (I use this)
Whipped Cream (makes 4 servings)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 Tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Additional chocolate chips for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, combine all cake ingredients except chocolate chips and blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a microwave safe mug (I used a ramekin) and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir contents well then return to microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir contents again and gently fold in chocolate chips (do this quickly since the mixture will be hot and chips might begin to melt). Microwave for a final 30 seconds and pull out to cool.
- Rinse out your mixing bowl and replace with the ingredients for your whipped cream. Whip with your hand mixer on high until whipped cream forms nice and thick. Taste test and add more erythritol until you get the sweetness you desire.
- Turn cake over onto a plate when mostly cooled. Top with a heaping tablespoon of whipped cream and some extra chocolate chips. Enjoy!
- Put extra whipped cream in a Tupperware and refrigerate for up to a week.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 393 | Total Fat: 37g | Cholesterol: 291mg | Sodium: 294mg | Potassium: 173mg | Total Carbohydrate: 5g | Sugars: 3g | Protein: 11g
Serving: 4 | Calories: 202 | Total Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 1mg | Total Carbohydrate: 0g | Sugars: 0g | Protein: 0g
Credit / Recipe Source: https://kirbydoesketo.com/2018/06/22/90-second-chocolate-chip-cheesecake/