I heard you! Is Bacon wrapped Oreos a thing? Yes it is! And it’s a decadent sweet and savory dessert or appetizer that you can make right in your air fryer. It’s super easy to make and gets ready in no time.
PREP TIME5 mins
COOK TIME13 mins
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 8 thin cut bacon (cut in half cross wide)
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
Wrap each Oreo cookie with bacon till all cookies have been wrapped. Rub cayenne pepper on the top of each bacon wrapped cookie.
Place cookies seam side down on a parchment paper lined air fryer basket
Set temperature to 400°F / 200°C and cook for 10 mins then gently flip over the cookies to the other side with a cookie spatula and cook for another 2 to 3 mins. Let it rest for a minute in the air fryer before serving.
- To get a clean cut when cutting the bacon, cut it cold. If it’s at room temp, you can pop it into the freezer for a minute or two. Because of its fat content, it’s easier to cut cold bacon.
- The cookie will be soft in the middle but not mushy. It kinda blends into the Oreo filling.
- Don’t wrap the cookie too tightly or it will crush the cookie as it bakes.
- Use thin cut bacon.