It’s so easy to cook a restaurant quality steak in the air fryer, and don’t forget to top it with my garlic and herb butter for a dinner to remember!
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Resting Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 32 Minutes
Servings: 2 Steaks
- 2 8 oz Ribeye steak
- freshly cracked black pepper
- olive oil*
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 2 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Garlic Butter
- Prepare Garlic Butter by mixing butter, parsley garlic, worcestershire sauce, and salt until thoroughly combined.
- Place in parchment paper and roll into a log. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Air Fryer Steak
- Remove steak from fridge and allow to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes. Rub a little bit of olive oil on both side of the steak and season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Grease your Air Fryer basket by rubbing a little bit of oil on the basket. Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Once preheated, place steaks in air fryer and cook for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through.*
- Remove from air fryer and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Top with garlic butter.
*Adding olive oil to the steaks is optional. I do it for flavor.
*This recipe creates Medium cooked steak. For medium-rare, cook for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through. For medium-well, cook for 14 minutes, flipping halfway through. To ensure it is done to your liking, use a quick read thermometer to check the temperature.
The thickness of your steak will determine how long you need to cook your steak. For thin ribeyes, I lower the cooking time to 7-8 minutes for medium steak.
Temperatures for Steak are as follows:
125°F for rare
135°F for medium-rare
145°F for medium
150°F for medium-well
160°F for well-done