When you’re craving pizza, these low-carb pizza roll-ups are the answer! They are yummy and super easy to make.
Prep Time: 2 Minutes | Cook Time: 6 Minutes | Total Time: 8 Minutes
- 11 slices of mozzarella cheese
- Mini pepperoni slices
- Italian seasoning
- Favorite keto dipping sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place sliced cheese on parchment paper to avoid any sticking. Put in the oven for 6 minutes or until cheese slices start to brown around the edges. Remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on melted cheese and add as little or as much pepperoni as you would like. I did 3 mini slices per cheese slice.
- Give the cheese about 2 minutes to cool, then gently roll them up and serve.
- 5 Enjoy!
Yield: 11 | Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 75 | Total Carbohydrates: 0g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar Alcohols: 0 | Net Carbohydrates: 0g | Total Fat: 5g | Protein: 8g