I have managed to make keto blueberry cheesecake squares, with vanilla. These really are incredibly light and tasty to eat and simply quick to make.
It is all made in the one bowl, using the stick blender. You see my recipes really are as simple as I can make them. The flavour which really makes these amazing, is the addition of the vanilla. It has a lovely subtle sweet taste, but feel free to add more if you really like vanilla to make a punch.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 20 Minutes | Total Time: 30 Minutes | Servings: 9 | NET carbs: 2.1g
- 150 g butter or coconut oil melted salted, plus a pinch of salt if using coconut oil
- 6 eggs – medium6 eggs – medium
- 120 g cream cheese cut into cubes120 g cream cheese cut into cubes
- 2 tsp vanilla2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice or more, to your taste4 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice or more, to your taste
- 1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50 g frozen blueberries50 g frozen blueberries
- Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together using a stick blender with the blade attachment until smooth.
- Pour into a lined square 8 inch/ 20cm dish.
- Gently drop the frozen blueberries evenly throughout the cheesecake mixture. They will sink to the bottom as it cooks.
- Bake at 160C/320F for 20-30 minutes until cooked in the centre.
- Allow to cool then cut into 9 squares. Serve each square upside down.
- Remember to add sweetener to YOUR taste and the level of sweetness YOU like. The longer we eliminate sugar, the less sweet taste we require which is why sweetness is so personal and I give a measurement as a guide only.
- To guarantee this doesn’t taste ‘eggy’ add plenty of vanilla.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220 | Calories from Fat: 194 | Fat: 21.5g – 33% | Total Carbohydrates: 2.5g1% | Fiber: 0.4g – 2% | Sugar: 2g – 2% | Protein: 4.8g – 10% | NET carbs: 2.1g