This Easy Keto Brunch Spread is the perfect food that will also leave you a chance to feel a balanced life and plan health related plates.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 large eggs
- 24 asparagus spears
- 12 slices of pastured, sugar free bacon
- Pre-heat your oven to 400F.
- Trim your asparagus about an inch from the bottoms. Then in pairs, wrap them with one slice of bacon. Hold your spears firmly and close together with one hand as you wind the slice of bacon starting from the bottom, to the top of the spear. Gently pull the bacon as you wind it, so it wraps tightly. Place it on a sheet pan.
- Repeat with the remaining asparagus, so you have 12 pairs wrapped in bacon.
- Place in the oven, set the timer for 20 minutes.
- In this time, bring a small pot of water to a rapid boil. Gently place 4 large eggs in the boiling water. Set another time for 6 minutes.
- Make a bowl with ice water. When 6 minutes are over, use a spoon or tongs to quickly move your eggs to the ice bath. Let them sit for 2 minutes before peeling.
- Gently crack the top of the egg on a hard surface and peel away shell to reveal the tip of the egg.
- When the asparagus are ready, serve on a tray or cutting board. If you don’t have an egg holder use espresso cups to hold your eggs up.
- With a small spoon scoop out the tops of the soft boiled eggs to reveal a perfectly runny yolk.