You don’t have to give up tasty desserts while eating Keto! When you make recipes like this Keto cherry cheesecake fluff, you will not even notice you are following the Keto diet!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Total Time: 10 Minutes | Servings: 6 Servings | Calories: 269 kcal
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 8 oz Cream Cheese room temp
- 1 Box Sugar-Free Cherry Gelatin 0.30 oz
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 10 Fresh Cherries diced
- Beat the cream cheese until soft.
- Heat half cup of water in the microwave until boiling.
- Mix jello packet into the water. Mix well with a fork until it is fully dissolved.
- In another bowl beat heaving whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks and looks like whipped cream.
- Slowly add the jello mix to the cream cheese a little at a time until you have the two fully blended.
- Add in the whipped cream to the mixture making sure it is all fully mixed.
- Now stir in the chopped cherries.
- Pour into a container or serving dishes and store in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
If you are not worried about raising the carbs a little more and lowering the fat slightly, you can use a 8 oz tub of whipped topping in place of the heavy cream if you want.
Serving Size: 1 | Number of Servings: 6
Calories: 269 | Total Fat: 25.33 gram | Carbohydrates: 7.33 grams | Net Carb: 1g