These Keto Chicken & Bacon kebabs are very easy to make threaded onto a wooden or metal skewer and require few ingredients.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes | Servings: 4 kebabs | Calories: 711kcal
- 2 pounds Chicken Thigh Fillet
- 7 ounces Bacon (Called Streaky outside US)
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tbsp Oregano dried
- 4 wooden skewers
- Cut the chicken thigh into 3-inch x 1-inch strips.
- Cut the bacon into 3-inch x 1-inch strips.
- Thread the chicken and bacon onto the skewers alternating thread each piece of meat doubled over (you should pierce each piece twice). You should end up with 4 large kebabs but you could make 6 smaller ones (we made 4 kebabs).
- Spray the kebabs liberally with coconut oil spray (olive or peanut if you don’t have it but coconut is best).
- Dust each chicken and bacon kebab with garlic powder, dried oregano and salt.
- Place on a hot grill turning often, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Serving: 300g | Calories: 711kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 57g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 255mg | Sodium: 1085mg | Potassium: 596mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 2.3mg