Keto Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake.. This is for all of you chocolate lovers! Sometimes you just have a craving for chocolate cake and nothing else will do! It would make a perfect birthday cake for the chocolate lover in your life. But you don’t need a special occasion for this cake, it so easy to make!
- 2 cups finely ground almond flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup granular sweetener
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup very hot coffee
- 1/2 cup sugar free milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sugar free dark chocolate chips
Bake the cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or spray a standard size bundt pan with oil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer on medium speed to cream together the butter and sweetener. Blend until light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides. Blend in eggs one at a time, scraping down the sides after each. Blend in vanilla. Add Almond flour mixture a little at a time alternating with the sour cream. Blend in the hot coffee until just combined. Gently fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared bundt pan. Gently tap pan on counter to release any air bubbles. Smooth the top evenly with the back of a spoon. Bake cake for 40-45 minutes, until a toothpick or tester inserted in the center comes out with just a few crumbs on it.
- Remove the cake from the oven and cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes. Gently loosen the sides and invert the cake on cake stand. Allow to finish cooling.
Make the Ganache
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat the heavy cream until it starts to simmer. Remove from heat. Pour chocolate chips into the cream. Let stand for 5 minutes. Whisk the cream and chocolate chips together until smooth and glossy. Drizzle ganache evenly over the top of the cake, lightly smooth the top letting it pour down the sides.
Serving: 12 slices | Net Carbs: 5.6g | Total Carbs: 12g | Calories: 369 | Fat: 32.7g | Fiber: 6.4g | Protein 7.6g