This is another super fast keto microwaveable brownie that is great for any snacks or dessert, just in case the chocolate craving hits you and you don’t know what to do! It’s never that great, but it gets the job done.
When I came across this recipe, I knew it was a winner. It’s really given me new hope for easy microwavable sweets that pack a good amount of nutrients and fat in them
- 1 tablespoon creamy almond butter
- 1 tablespoon egg white
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 drops liquid Sucralose or Stevia
- Pinch of baking soda
- Pinch of salt*
- Grab a microwave safe cup or container
- In a small bowl, add the egg whites and beat them until they are aerated (frothy)
- Put all ingredients into the cup and mix them together with a fork
- Microwave cup for 40 seconds. Subtract 10 seconds for a more “molten” brownie.
- Remove from microwave and top with whatever you’d like. I chose some Da Vinci sugar-free chocolate syrup.
*You don’t need this if you used salted almond butter.
This makes a total of 1 servings of Extremely Simple Keto Microwave Brownies. Each serving comes out to be 112.5 Calories, 9.15g Fats, 2.56g Net Carbs, and 5.5g Protein.