So fluffy, you won’t believe they’re gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, sugar-free and paleo
Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 25 Minutes | Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 3 cups Almond Flour (300g)
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Flour, Firmly Packed (32g)
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¾ cups Monkfruit
- 6 Tablespoons Ghee, Melted
- 6 Tablespoons Full Fat Canned Coconut Milk
- 3 Large Eggs, At Room Temperature (important)
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cups Plus 1 Tablespoon Stevia-sweetened Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cups Hammons Black Walnuts, Diced
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and generously spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat monkfruit, ghee, coconut milk, eggs and vanilla until well combined. Add flour mixture and stir until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips and black walnuts. Your mixture will be very thick, almost like cookie dough. Let stand for 5 minutes so that coconut flour can begin to absorb the moisture.
- Full muffin tin about 2/3 of the way (I like to use an ice cream scoop so that the muffins turn out nice and domed!) and bake until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25–27 minutes.
- Let cool completely in the pan. Then use a knife around the sides of each muffins to loosen them, and remove them from the pan. Devour!
Note: As with all gluten-free baking, please weigh flour to ensure accurate results.