A smooth and creamy pumpkin cheesecake Low Carb dessert made in under 5 minutes!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes | Servings: 4 | Calories: 325kcal
- 3/4 cup cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure maple extract
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Optional: roasted pecans chopped (for garnish)
- Add all of the ingredients except for the pecans and heavy cream into the bowl of a food processor and mix. Scrape down the sides and continue mixing. Add in the heavy cream and mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag and pipe out portions in small dessert dish. Top with the chopped pecans and serve.
The pecans are optional but highly recommended. You could substitute with walnuts if you’d like, but the nuts add such a great contrast in texture!
If you don’t have mascarpone cheese, you can substitute with more cream cheese. It will still taste amazing and will have the exact same texture and creaminess. Just be sure to adjust your macros, since cream cheese has a little more carbs.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 325 | Calories from Fat: 297 | Fat: 33g – 51% | Saturated Fat: 20g – 125% | Carbohydrates: 5g – 2% | Fiber: 1g – 4% | Sugar: 3g – 3% | Protein: 4g – 8%