10 Minute keto chocolate coconut crunch bars are so quick, easy and healthy to make, they are the ultimate paleo vegan snack or dessert to enjoy anytime! An easy keto and low carb no bake recipe using shredded coconut and sugar free chocolate! Ketogenic, gluten free, grain free, sugar free.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5 Minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes | Servings: 20 servings | Calories: 155kcal
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips of choice I used stevia sweetened chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter can use any nut or seed butter of choice
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice * See notes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups nuts or seeds of choice
- Line an 8 x 8-inch tray or pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your chocolate chips of choice, peanut butter (or nut/seed butter of choice), sticky sweetener and coconut oil. Melt until combined.
- Add your shredded unsweetened coconut and nuts/seeds and mix until fully combined. Pour your mixture into the lined pan and spread out evenly, using a spatula. Refrigerate until firm.
* The best sticky sweeteners are pure maple syrup or agave nectar. For a ketogenic friendly sticky sweetener, use a monk fruit sweetened syrup, NOT sugar-free pancake syrup.
Keto friendly Chocolate Coconut Crunch Bars (Paleo Vegan, Low Carb) can be kept at room temperature, in a sealed container.
Serving: 1Bar | Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Potassium: 4mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.5mg | NET CARBS: 2g