Want a tempting, low-carb dessert you can have in approximately 5 minutes from start to finish? You’ll want to literally whip this tempting Keto Fluffy Chocolate Mousse up for the best dreamy, chocolate fix as soon as possible! 3 Ingredients!
Total Time: 5 minutes | Servings: 4 servings | Calories: 324 kcal
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder I used Ghirardelli 100% unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup low-carb sweetener like Lakanto Monkfruit Sugar Sweetener or Stevia Sugar
Using mixer and large bowl, mix the heavy whipping cream and sweetener on medium-low speed until it thickens up.
Add cacao powder and beat until stiff peaks form.
Divide between 4 serving glasses and decorate as desired.
- Chill in the refrigerator for just a few minutes after preparing or serve immediately. This will keep your mousse from having that ‘deflated’ texture.
- When properly stored, it can last for 5 to 6 days in the fridge. Freezing not recommended.
- For a lighter chocolate, reduce chocolate 1 tablespoon or so.
Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 35mg | Potassium: 176mg| Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1312IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 1mg