The creamy mushroom chicken dish tastes no less than a restaurant meal, but it tastes even better because it has enough grass-fed butter. I think you will like this recipe, now let’s move on to the recipe
Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Cooking Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes | Yield: 2
- 2 pastured chicken cutlets
- 1 small onion
- 5 cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt, more to taste
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 3 tbsp. Kerry gold butter, unsalted
- 1/3 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- Heat a cast iron skeleton over medium heat. When it comes to temperature, chop your mushrooms and onions.
- Once your skeleton is warm, add two tablespoons of butter. When the mushrooms are melted, add a pinch of salt. Bit until brown. Keep, then add to the onion. Stir for about 6 more minutes until soft. Remove the mushroom and onion mixture from the skeleton.
- Add in the last tbsp. of butter. Sprinkle your chicken cutlets with the remaining salt and thyme. Place in the skillet side by side. Cook for five minutes on one side. Then flip over. Cook another 5 minutes.
- Then add the mushroom and onion mix back in. Pour the coconut milk right over it. Make sure you shake your can so you get a good mix of coconut milk with fat.
- Boil for a minute, remove from heat and serve! Perfect Sauce protein with a large green salad.