These keto beef bulgos are our twist on Korean seafood. Enjoy the health benefits of raising beef with this Keto-friendly recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes | Yield: 5
- 1lb skirt steak
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- Tenderize your steak with a kitchen mallet (or heavy bottomed pot). That’s right, beat up your steak.
- Next slice it into thin strips. Toss in a bowl with coconut aminos and apple cider vinegar. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a wok or large cast iron skillet. When it comes to temperature, use tongs to add the strips of steak to the wok. Cook in batches so the meat browns quickly, 3-4 minutes each batch, should be about 3 batches. Once all the strips are browned, add it all back into the wok and toss with the coconut flour.
- Then add the vinegar and coconut aminos from the marinating bowl in and sauté for a few minutes until the meat is glazed with a brown sauce.
- If you’re making cauliflower rice, cook it up right in the same hot wok! Serve your bowl, garnish and dig in!