Keto is going through a period of mourning for those who give up some food and drink to go? Don’t skip your low-carb unit with almond butter after exercise.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 1 minutes | Total Time: 6 minutes | Yield: 1
- 1 100g Pack Unsweetened Acai Puree
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 of an Avocado
- 3 tbsp Collagen or Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil or MCT Oil Powder
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 drops Liquid Stevia (optional)
- If you are using individualized 100 gram packs of acai puree, run the pack under lukewarm water for a few seconds until you are able to break up the puree into smaller pieces. Open the pack and put the contents into the blender.
- Place the remaining ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. Add more water or ice cubes as needed.
- Drizzle the almond butter along the side of the glass to make it look cool.
- Enjoy and pat yourself on the back for an awesome workout and killer post workout smoothie!