The best way to treat yourself to premium energy for your day is Keto Macadamia Nut Fat Bomb. When we are in ketosis, fat is our energy.
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes | Yield: 6
- 1/3 cup unrefined coconut oil (room temp)
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. Monk fruit or Stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 macadamia nuts
- Pinch salt
- In a small bowl whisk together the coconut oil, vanilla, sweetener and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Line a small container with parchment paper. Pour in the chocolate mix, use a spatula to spread it thin and evenly along the bottom. I recommend a container no bigger than 4×6.
- Place macadamia nuts in chocolate mix. You can be really systematic about it or make fun shapes. Sprinkle salt lightly all over.
- Place the container in the freezer for 20 minutes. Remove, cut into 6 even squares.
- Store in the freezer for a quick sweet treat or fat bomb.