Chessy Broccoli Meatza is a delicious dish that satisfies your pizza cravings with a more keto-friendly crust, broccoli and high quality fat.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes | Yield: 6 | Medium sized rounds
- 2lbs 85% lean grass fed ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. flax meal
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp. dried Italian herb blend
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 crowns broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces cheese or AIP dairy free paleo cheese
- 4 tbsp. pizza sauce (marinara, alfredo or pesto)
- Heat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl mix together the ground beef, seasoning, eggs and flax until well combined.
- Shape 6 medium sized rounds. Flatten them to ¼ inch thick and smooth out the edges. Spoon your favorite low carb sauce on each round. Top with minced broccoli and garlic. Then add about two ounces of cheese or dairy free cheese to each pizza.
- Put your sheet pans in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Then hit each pizza with the broiler for 5 minutes before serving to get that extra melty cheese!