This simple and delicious meal looks almost beautiful to pack for lunch. This Roasted Chicken Steaks recipe is ready for the crowd or your next meal: –
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 40 minutes | Total Time: 50 minutes | Yield: 5
- 5 small chicken breasts or chicken breast cutlets
- 1 head of savoy cabbage
- 5 slices of prosciutto
- 3 tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 tsp salt, more to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp Italian herb blend
- 1/2 cup bone broth
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Combine the chicken breast, salt, pepper, herbs and coconut flour in a gallon sized plastic bag. Shake to evenly coat the chicken, yes, like shake and bake!
- Drizzle a tbsp. of the oil on the sheet pan.
- Shred the savoy cabbage and make 5 little piles of shredded cabbage on the sheet pan. Sprinkle with a little salt. Drizzle a little oil on them. Place a coated chicken breast over each one. Lastly, top each chicken piece with a slice of prosciutto. Drizzle with remaining oil.
- Roast at 400F for 30 minutes
- Pour the broth into the sheet pan. Roast for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
- Use a spatula to scoop up one stack at a time.