You can’t go wrong with these keto crescent rolls. Yummy low carb recipes for delicious croissant rolls. Light, fluffy and oh so satisfying!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes | Total Time: 25 Minutes| Servings: 8 | Calories: 195 kcal
- 1 ½ C. Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 oz. Cream cheese
- 1 C. Almond flour
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Large egg
- 1 Tbsp. Melted butter unsalted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place the mozzarella and cream cheeses into a microwave safe bowl. Heat at 30 second intervals until the cheeses are completely melted and well combined.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder and salt to the cheese mixture, and knead with your hands until a dough has formed.
- Place the egg into a mixing bowl with the dough, and beat on high until well incorporated.
- Chill the dough in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough out until it is about ¼ of an inch thick between two pieces of parchment paper.
- Use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to cut the dough into 8 large rectangular shapes.
- Starting at the fattest end, roll the dough triangles down until they form a crescent shape.
- Bake on a parchment or silicone mat lined baking sheet for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Brush the melted butter over the top of the hot crescent rolls and serve.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 17g | Fiber: 2g | Net Carbs: 2