These Keto Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters are the perfect snack when craving a sugar-free treat. You’ll need just 4 ingredients and 5-minute to prep sweet keto treats.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Total Time: 10 Minutes | Yields: 17 chocolate almond clusters
- 3 oz Dark Chocolate or sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup Raw Almonds
- 2 oz Unsalted Butter or Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup powdered sweetener (SoNourished) to taste
- Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in the microwave or use the double boiler technique.
- Roast the almonds in a frying pan and let them cool down
- Mix the melted chocolate mixture and almonds.
- Refrigerate de mixture for about 5 minutes to make it thicker.
- Drop tablespoons of the chocolate almond mixture onto baking sheets.
- Let the almond clusters chill in the freezer for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Amount per serving: Calories: 96kcal | Total Carbs: 5g | Net Carbs: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g