These classic Keto Ground Beef Enchiladas are delicious, come together quickly, and are full of your favorite Mexican comfort food flavors!
Prep time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 6 Minutes | Total Time: 21 Minutes | Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 Pound ground beef
- Homemade keto taco seasoning
- 2 Cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Cup red enchilada sauce, warmed in microwave
- 8 Teaspoons sour cream
- 2 Green onions, sliced
- Cook ground beef in a skillet on the stove with homemade keto seasoning. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet pan with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Arrange shredded cheese into 8 separate flat circles on the sheet pan, using about 1/4 cup cheese for each one. You may have to use two sheet pans to make 8 enchilada shells.
- Bake for about 6 minutes until cheese is bubbling and the outside of the cheese circles starts to brown.
- While still warm and bendable, flip each cheese circle over. Roll each one with 1/2 cup ground beef, and pour warm enchilada sauce over the top.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sour cream to each enchilada, and a few sliced onions to the tops.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 2 enchiladas per serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 485 | Total Carbohydrates: 6g | Fiber: 2g, Net Carbohydrates: 4g, Total Fat: 38g, Protein: 29g