This amazing keto ice cream tastes just like the real thing, is super easy to make, and is ready in a jiffy! Please note, this recipe requires a 2-quart electric ice cream maker.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 45 Minutes | Total Time: 50 Minutes | Yield: 12 Serving
- 1 cup allulose (or 3/4 cup erythritol)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 vanilla bean (halved and scraped, reserving seeds)
- 2 large eggs (use pasteurized shell eggs or Egg Beaters if you have safety concerns about consuming raw eggs)
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- a few pinches sea salt
- In a small bowl, mix together sweetener, xanthan gum, and vanilla bean seeds until fully combined. Set aside.
- In a bowl (or directly in your ice cream basin), beat eggs (or Egg Beaters) using a whisk or electric hand mixer on low speed. Gradually add the sweetener mixture until combined. Add heavy cream, almond milk, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix until ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Pour mixture into your 2-quart electric ice cream maker. Process until thick & frozen. Enjoy!
Store ice cream in the freezer in an airtight storage container or in a homemade ice cream storage tub.
Yield: 12 serving, Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225 | Total Carbohydrates: 14g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar Alcohols: 12g | Net Carbohydrates: 2g | Total Fat: 23g | Protein: 2g