Frosty is a cross between a frozen soft ice cream and a milk shake and it is an ideal Keto dessert that is perfect for all seasons whether it is winter or summer.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 30 Minutes | Total Time: 35 Minutes |Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 drops liquid stevia (or sweetener of your choice)
- In a medium size bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the heavy cream for a few minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and blend again until the mixture becomes the consistency of a thick whipped cream or frosting.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until it’s the consistency you like. Enjoy!
If you have a nut allergy, I also read that you can substitute cream cheese for the almond butter, but a few of the reviewers seemed to have problems with the consistency and texture. If you do want to try this, I would recommend that the cream cheese be room temperature and whipped separately, and then stirred into the mixture last.