An easy, semi- homemade, no bake (these crust gets par baked) keto & Low Carb cookies & cream cheesecake.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes | Cook Time: 10 Minutes | Additional Time: 3 hours | Total Time: 3 hours 30 Minutes
- 1 1/4c almond flour
- 1/4 c unsweetened Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener (promo code below) (or sweetener of your choice)
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee or espresso powder (optional)
- 1 packet sugar free vanilla pudding
- 1 block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup room temperature unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a medium bowl, combine all crust ingredients, mix well.
- Press mixture into tart or spring form pan
- Bake for 10 minutes in fully preheated oven.
- In a separate bowl- beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth
- Add vanilla pudding packet
- Slowly add milk while beating with electric mixer until fully combined and smooth.
- Pour into pre-baked crust, level and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Best if left overnight.
- Cut and serve!
It is important to make sure your cream cheese is SOFTENED. If it is not soft enough you will get chunky pieces that won’t break down.
SLOWLY add the milk while electric mixing or it will splash all over.
YIELD: 4 | SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 252 | Total Fat: 20g | Trans Fat: 0g | Unsaturated Fat: 8g | Carbohydrates: 5g | Net Carbohydrates: 3g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g |Protein: 4g