Just 5 ingredients and no cooking quickly mix up into a delectable pepperminty creamy treat at Christmas or any time!
This Easy Keto Peppermint Fudge will be a favorite for the whole family; Keto or not!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Additional Time: 1 Hour | Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes | Yield: 10 (60 Small Squares)
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups Swerve confectioners sugar
- ½ tsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 10 crushed sugar free peppermint candies, like Starlight Mints
- Line a 6×9 or similar size pan with plastic wrap. Square or rectangular is best for cutting the fudge into squares. The plastic wrap will make it easy to get the fudge out after it chills.
- Crush the candies. I put them in a Ziplock bag and gently hit them with the side of a hammer. It doesn’t take a whole lot of banging or you will have a mess!
- Add all ingredients except for candies to bowl.
- Mix together well. A spoon could be used but I find it easiest to just use my hands.
- Mix in the crushed candies until it is all well blended.
- Press mixture into the pan, using the back of a spoon to get it pressed into the corners and nice and smooth on the top.
- Chill for 1 hour or until firm.
- Gently remove fudge by picking up by edges of the plastic wrap and setting onto a cutting board to cut into squares.
- 60 small squares
One serving is 6 pieces and less than 1 net carb per serving!
Yield: 10 | Serving Size: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 47 | Total Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Unsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 48mg | Carbohydrates: 6g | Net Carbohydrates: 0.75g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Sugar Alcohols: 5.25g | Protein: 1g