These easy keto sheet pan pancakes will be the highlight of your morning. Great for meal prep and they come together in 30 minutes. Made with almond flour so they are totally grain-free.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes | Total Time: 30 Minutes | Servings: 15 | Calories: 221 kcal
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup almond, coconut, or hemp milk
- 6 tbsp butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 6 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (can sub another 1/3 cup almond flour)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400F and grease an 11×17 inch baking pan. Line the pan with parchment and grease the parchment paper.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, almond milk, butter, and vanilla extract. Blend briefly to combine.
- Add the almond flour, sweetener, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt and blend again until smooth. Let the batter sit a few minutes to thicken.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread to the edges with an offset spatula. Sprinkle the top with chocolate chips.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until the edges are golden and the center is firm to the touch. Remove and let cool a few minutes, then cut into 15 large squares.
- Serve with butter and your favorite low carb pancake syrup.
Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes
Amount Per Serving (1 serving = 1/15th of recipe)
Calories: 221 | Calories from Fat: 168 |Fat: 18.7g (29%) | Carbohydrates: 7.5g (3%) | Fiber: 4.2g (17%) | Protein: 7.5g (15%)