Super yummy keto chocolate mousse and peanut butter mousse topped with caramel and peanuts. If you love Snickers candy bars then you are going to love this low carb mousse recipe.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Total Time: 10 Minutes | Servings: 4 | Calories: 548 kcal
- 1 C. Heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz. Cream cheese softened
- ⅓ C. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 3 Tbsp. Low carb natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa powder unsweetened
- 6 Tbsp. Sugar free caramel sauce
- ½ C. Chopped peanuts
- Add the heavy whipping cream, creamcheese, sugar substitute, peanut butter and vanilla extract to amixing bowl, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide the mixture into two even portions.
- Leave one of the portions the original peanut butter mixture.
- To the other portion, add the cocoa powder and blend until combined.
- Divide the chocolate mixture evenly between 4 glasses.
- Place a layer of caramel sauce and chopped peanuts on top of the chocolate mousse mixture.
- Add a layer of the peanut butter mousse on top of the caramel and nuts in each glass.
- Top each glass with another serving of caramel sauce and chopped peanuts before serving.
Calories: 548 kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 52g | Fiber: 5g | Net Carbs: 6