Pizza is everyone’s favorite dish. Everyone likes it. Let’s learn how to make it at home. Here’s how to make a Low Carb Keto Chicken Crust Pizza with just 4 ingredients! Top with creamy Alfredo sauce, spinach, onion and mozzarella for a delicious and easy low-carb dinner.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes | Serving Size: 2 Slice,
10 Inch Pizza (equivalent to 1/4 of the entire pizza)
- 3/4 lb Shredded Chicken (this is cooked weight; equivalent to 1 lb raw)
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup Spinach (push into the measuring cup when measuring)
- 1/3 cup Red onion (sliced thin into half-moons)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Line a pizza peel with parchment paper.
- Stir together the shredded chicken, grated Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, and sea salt.
- Whisk the eggs lightly, then add in. Mix well.
- Spread the chicken crust pizza “dough” onto the parchment paper on the pizza peel, as thinly as possible (about 1/4 in thick). Slide the parchment paper onto a pizza stone.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until firm and golden on the edges.
- Let the crust rest for 10 minutes, which helps “seal” it.
- Add sauce and toppings. Return to the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted. If desired, place under a broiler for a couple of minutes to brown the cheese more. then it is ready to eat.
Calories: 441 | Fat: 29g | Protein: 38g |Total Carbs: 5g | Net Carbs: 5g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g