keto Zucchini bread is low carb and gluten free. It is made with zucchini and is full of cheese. It’s delicious and easy, I like to eat this keto zucchini bread for breakfast with tea. It makes a delicious breakfast for everyone. I think you will enjoy making and eating this bread.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 50 minutes | Servings: 13 slices | Calories: 221kcal
- 200 g Zucchini grated
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 6 Eggs
- 1 1/3 cups Almond flour
- 1/3 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese grated
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Dry basil
- Preheat the oven to 180C degrees
- In a bowl place the egg and whisk it well.
- Then, add almond flour, coconut flour, olive oil and water.
- Mix well.
- After that, add zucchini, all spices (salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, Chilli powder, dry basil) and baking powder.
- Then, mix till combined.
- Add, Mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Mix everything.
- Then, line a bread tin with parchment paper and add the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until it is entirely cooked.
- Keep the bread in the tin for some time to cool down.
- Then, Slice and serve.