This keto blueberry cheesecake in a jar will satisfy your blueberry cravings on the ketogenic diet while only adding 4.6g net carbs to your carb count!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 10 Minutes | Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes | Yields: 2 Servings
- 2 oz fresh or frozen blueberries (60g)
- 7 tbsp full-fat cream cheese or mascarpone cheese (3oz/90g)
- 2 tbsp heavy cream (30ml)
- 1.50 tbsp powdered erythritol (0.4oz/10g)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Add the cream cheese, heavy cream, powdered erythritol, and lemon juice into a bowl.
- Mix with a hand mixer or eggbeater until the mixture is pale and fluffy.
- Add the no-bake cheesecake mix into a jar or glass.
- Add the blueberries into a food processor and blend until you get a smooth puree.
- Add the blueberry puree on top of the cream cheese and chill it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before enjoying it!
- Store for up to 3-4 days in your fridge.
Serving Size: 1/2 Jar | Servings: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 197 | Total Fat: 18.7g (29%) | Total Carbohydrate: 5.7g (2%) | Dietary Fiber: 1.1g (5%) | Protein: 2.9g (6%)