You will love these easy Keto Cheddar Garlic Biscuits they are a perfect Low Carb Red Lobster Biscuit Copycat! Only 2 net carbs each and loaded with flavor!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes | Total Time: 25 Minutes | Yield: 22
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (scrape the measuring cup out since it is thick, make sure you get all of the liquid)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl combine the softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese and eggs. Stir until cream cheese is smooth with no clumps.
- Add almond flour, baking powder, salt, heavy cream and melted butter.
- Stir until combined. Do not overmix or biscuits will be tough.
- Chill the dough 10-15 minutes.
- Using a small cookie or ice cream scoop spoon the biscuits out onto a greased or lined baking sheet.
- Lightly press the dough down.
- Bake 13-15 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile combine the topping: melted butter, garlic powder and Italian seasonings or parsley.
- Brush onto biscuits.
- You can use unsweetened almond milk instead of cream if you want, but the fat content decreases.
- The dough will be thick, be careful not to overmix, watch the video to see exactly how it should look.
- If you want regular cheesy biscuits just leave off the garlic powder and seasoning in the butter topping. These biscuits are great for breakfast or sliders.
- I use a SMALL cookie/ice cream scoop to get 22 biscuits. If you want to use a large/full size scoop you will get approximately 11 biscuits with about 4 net carbs each. The baking time is 16-18 minutes for the large biscuits.
Serving Size: 1 Biscuit
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 122 | Total Fat: 7.8g | Carbohydrates: 2.3g | Fiber: 0.4g | Protein: 3.5g