Looking for a kid-friendly keto recipe? You will love this Keto Chili Cheese Dog Casserole! This is one the whole family can agree on.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 1 hr
Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 14 ounces canned diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 12 ounces hot dogs sliced
- 1 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Heat a large saucepan to medium-high heat.
- Add the ground beef, breaking it up with the back of a spoon.
- Cook until the meat is brown, and then transfer it to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chili powder, smoked paprika, and cumin.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the tomatoes and broth and return the meat to the pot.
- Bring to a boil, and then reduce the heat to low. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Place the hot dogs on the bottom of a square baking dish and layer the chili on top.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until heated through.
Calories: 476.57kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.03g | Protein: 25.46g | Fat: 38.99g | Saturated Fat: 16.94g | Trans Fat: 0.93g | Cholesterol: 105.2mg | Sodium: 1015mg | Potassium: 494.36mg | Fiber: 1.44g | Sugar: 3.02g | Vitamin A: 910IU | Vitamin C: 6.83mg | Calcium: 187.51mg | Iron: 3.53mg