4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies (Keto, Paleo, Vegan) A 5-minute, easy recipe to satisfy the sweet tooth, which is also sugar free, low carb and dairy free!
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes | Servings: 20 Cookies | Calories: 237kcal
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice can substitute for agave, honey or traditional maple syrup
- 2-3 cups keto chocolate chips can use any chocolate chips of choice
- Line a large baking tray or platter with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your coconut flour, peanut butter and syrup and mix very well, until fully combined.
- Using your hands, form small balls and place on the lined plate or tray. Press each ball into a flat cookie shape, using a fork to cross either side. Freezer until firm.
- Once cookies are firm, melt your chocolate chips. Using two forks, dip each cookie in the melted chocolate until completely combined. Repeat process until all cookies are covered. Refrigerate until firm.
- If using store-bought chocolate chips, 4 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies can be kept at room temperature.
- If using homemade chocolate, no bake cookies need to be kept refrigerated. No bake chocolate peanut butter cookies are freezer friendly, and can be stored in the freezer.
Serving: 1 cookie | Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 15g | Sodium: 149mg | Potassium: 173mg | Fiber: 7g | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 3g