These low carb crepes made with almond flour, coconut four, and cream cheese make a delicious breakfast or dessert. Stuff them with your favorite sugar-free fillings like whipped cream, keto lemon curd, berries, or dark chocolate.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 20 Minutes | Calories: 158kcal| Servings: 8 Servings
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/4 tsp truvia
- oil or butter for the pan
- In a blender combine cream cheese, eggs, almond flour, coconut flour, heavy cream,& truvia. Puree until well combined and smooth.
- Set a 8″ skillet over medium heat. Add a light coat of butter or oil to the pan. Once hot add just under a 1/4 cup batter to the pan and swirl it around till it covers the entire base. About a 6″ crepe.
- Cook until edges are golden brown and can be loosened with a spatula. Lift the pan and give it a shake, loosening the crepe and sliding it to one side.
- Flip the crepe and cook on the other side until lightly browned. Remove and lay parchment paper or a plate with lid. If you plan to keep lidded simply separate each crepe with a piece of parchment paper in between to prevent sticking.
- Fill with anything you like. I love whipped cream sweetened with vanilla and truvia and a few raspberries. Drizzle with sugar free syrup.
Serving: 1 Crepe| Calories: 158 | Total Carbohydrates: 3.04g | Protein: 6.28g | Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sugar: 0g | Fiber: 1.15g