If you are looking for a quick and easy keto lunch for your or the kiddos, try this keto grilled cheese sandwich! It is super simple to make, but packs the buttery, cheesy, delicious flavor of grilled cheese that you know and love!
Prep Time: 2 Minutes | Cook Time: 3 Minutes | Total Time: 5 Minutes | Yield: 1 Serving
- 2 slices keto bread (0g net carb bread used)
- 2 Mozzarella cheese slices
- 2 Cheddar cheese slices
- 2 tbsp butter
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Spread butter onto each side of the bread.
- Assemble the keto grilled cheese sandwich by alternating each type of cheese, grill one side until golden, flip and serve.
Serving Size: 1 sandwich
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 362 | Total Fat: 22g (34%) | Total Carbohydrate: 18g (6%) | Dietary Fiber: 18g (72%) | Protein: 23g (46%) | Net Carb: 0g