These easy no bake keto protein bars are a protein-packed snack recipe ready in 5 minutes! These low carb protein bars are packed with coconut flour, tahini and topped with chocolate chips- NO sugar, no dairy and completely paleo, vegan and gluten free!
Prep Time: 1 Minute | Cook Time: 5 Minute | Total Time: 6 Minute | Servings: 12 Bars | Calories: 159kcal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 cup tahini Can sub for any nut or seed butter of choice
- 6 tbsp keto maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips of choice
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan or loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your coconut flour and granulated sweetener and mix well. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your tahini with your syrup and heat until melted.
- Combine your wet ingredients with your dry ingredients and mix well. If the batter is too thin, add extra coconut flour. If the batter is too thick, add a little milk to thin out.
- Pour the protein bar batter into the lined pan and press firmly into place. Top with chocolate chips and refrigerate until firm. Cut into bars and enjoy.
No Bake Keto Protein Bars (Paleo, Vegan) are best kept refrigerated and will keep for up to 2 months. They are freezer friendly and will keep for up to 6 months.
Vitamin A: 150IU
Vitamin C: 1.7mg
Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.7mg | NET CARBS: 4g